First Hoary install CDs available

Colin Watson cjwatson at canonical.com
Mon Nov 8 07:07:46 CST 2004

Hello world,

Daily install CD builds for Hoary are now available, at the usual place:

  http://cdimage.ubuntulinux.org/daily/current/
  rsync://cdimage.ubuntulinux.org/cdimage/daily/current/

I strongly recommend using rsync to download these, as while Hoary is
still in a great deal of flux the changes from day to day are much less
for rsync to deal with than downloading the whole thing again from
scratch, so it will be easier on your bandwidth and ours.

All the usual warnings for Hoary apply. The installer works for me on
the one architecture where I've tested it so far, but you really
shouldn't expect to be able to use it in mission-critical environments
yet.

Cheers,

--
Colin Watson                                    [cjwatson at canonical.com]