Documenation for Hoary wishlist and priorities

George Deka george.deka at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 00:20:22 CST 2004

Hi All,
My name is George Dekavalas, i am now the liason between the doc team
and the devel team to work out what the developers would like to see
in the way of documenation for the hoary release. (Because as we all
know it is only 4 months off now)
So if there is any documenation you would like to see for hoary can
you please reply to this thread, it would also help if we knew what
priority this documenation is to you for the upcomming release.

George Dekavalas
Ubuntu Documenation Team