Suggestion for kernel name?

Luke Yelavich themuso at themuso.com
Wed Nov 3 06:20:40 CST 2004

Hi all
As I said a couple of weeks ago on this list, I intend to release a
slightly modified Ubuntu ISO with console screen reading available. This
requires patching the kernel, which isn't a proble.

I am wondering whether there are any suggestions as to a kernel name, as
I want to try and keep the kernels separate so that the user doesn't
accidentally get a kernel that won't let their system speak to them, and
I want to indicate what version of the official kernel that I have
patched.

Suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

Luke