Adding word to spell dictionary bug in evolution.

Jerry Haltom wasabi at larvalstage.net
Tue Dec 7 00:10:13 CST 2004

Can you install libgtk2.0-dbg, libglib2.0-dbg and libgnomeui-dbg and
redo. These will get us the proper values on the stack hopefully. I have
a feeling you will need to recompile gnome-spell with symbols, it seems
to lack a dbg package, but I'll see after this.

Thanks.

--
Jerry Haltom <wasabi at larvalstage.net>