Is wallch being maintained?

Thomas Ward teward at ubuntu.com
Fri Jul 23 20:49:49 UTC 2021

I will make a couple notes here:

(1) You're running Pop OS which DOES have a different DE than wallch was
developed for.

(2) wallch appears to run fine in the current Ubuntu.  Which suggests
that the issue is in whichever DE Pop OS uses.  And is why it hasn't
been removed yet.  (I tested this in my ubuntu impish test environment
as well as my hirsute environment here)

wallch still works in Ubuntu Impish and Ubuntu Hirsute in main Ubuntu
core and potentially other flavors.

Digging deeper, it does not seem to have a maintainer team upstream
anymore as version four was released on SourceForge back in 2014, and
there's been no development since then.

Thomas