network buffering

Shivam Mehra mshivam2196 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 04:44:46 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,
I came across this documentation
https://www.infradead.org/~tgr/libnl/doc/api/route_2qdisc_2plug_8c_source.html
for providing network buffering to applications.

My kernel version is *5.3.0-64-generic.*
I want to build a network buffering thing for packets of certain
applications, will this be useful to me, can i reuse the file given that it
doesn't do any damage to the host?
and the real problem is how should i implement it and call functions of it
to do that, where is the parameters such as *qdiscs, tc, *defined which are
passed to these function, i don't see the definition and declaration of it.

A simple working example will be really helpful.
Please help in this.

Best,
Shivam