Right way to submit patches for Ubuntu packages

James Lehman jameslehman at zoho.com
Thu May 9 15:41:17 UTC 2019

Hello everyone.

Quite some time ago a guy wanted to learn how to add packages to the repo and he asked me if it was ok for him to use my project as a test case. I said sure! So he added LaserBoy.

I have done a whole lot of development on this project since then and I would like to get the latest version in the repo. I'd also like to know how to keep it current into the future.

Could someone please contact me directly and help me get this done?

After that, I have another nice open source project called ezfb that is a Linux Frame Buffer (video card) API that I would also like to submit. But I have a little bit of updating to do on that one.

Thank you in advance.

http://laserboy.org/code/LaserBoy_Curreent.zip

mailto:james at akrobiz.com

James.