Licence Problem

Jörg Abel logoabel at gmail.com
Wed May 8 15:46:01 UTC 2019

The wallpaper Tramonto_a_Scalea_by_Renatvs88.jpg
Is found under https://packages.ubuntu.com/xenial/all/ubuntu-wallpapers-wily/filelist
 But in the Copyright on the Right side there is this Picture not named. Is this a mistake or does this Picture not have the same Licence? What is the Licence of Tramonto a Scalea an where can I find it?
When I follow the link Copyright I get this :
Format: http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
Upstream-Name: ubuntu-wallpapers
Source: https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-wallpapers

Files: 160218-deux-two_by_Pierre_Cante.jpg
       Black_hole_by_Marek_Koteluk.jpg
       Cielo_estrellado_by_Eduardo_Diez_Viñuela.jpg
       clock_by_Bernhard_Hanakam.jpg
       Dans_ma_bulle_by_Christophe_Weibel.jpg
       Flora_by_Marek_Koteluk.jpg
       Icy_Grass_by_Raymond_Lavoie.jpg
       Night_lights_by_Alberto_Salvia_Novella.jpg
       passion_flower_by_Irene_Gr.jpg
       TCP118v1_by_Tiziano_Consonni.jpg
Copyright: Pierre Cante
           Marek Koteluk
           Eduardo Diez Viñuela
           Bernhard Hanakam
           Christophe Weibel
           Marek Koteluk
           Raymond Lavoie
           Alberto Salvia Novella
           Irene Gr
           Tiziano Consonni
License: CC-BY-SA-2.0
 This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0
 Generic License. To view a copy of this license, visit
 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/ or send a letter to Creative
 Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain View, California, 94041, USA.

Files: Spring_by_Peter_Apas.jpg
       The_Land_of_Edonias_by_Γιωργος_Αργυροπουλος.jpg

Copyright: Peter Apas
           Γιωργος Αργυροπουλος
License: CC-BY-2.0
 This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic
 License. To view a copy of this license, visit
 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/ or send a letter to Creative
 Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain View, California, 94041, USA.

Files: *
       debian/*
       warty-final-ubuntu.png
       Suru_Wallpaper_Desktop_4096x2304_Gray.png
Copyright: 2004, Nathaniel McCallum <npmccallum at gentoo.org>
           2006, Daniel Holbach <daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com>
           2010-2016 Ubuntu community contributors
License: CC-BY-SA-3.0
 This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0
 Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit
 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/ or send a letter to Creative
 Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain View, California, 94041, USA.

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10