compatibility issue in environment-modules version 4.1.1-1

Robie Basak robie.basak at ubuntu.com
Sun May 5 17:35:03 UTC 2019

Hi,

I would start by making sure a good quality bug report exists against
the Ubuntu package, and if relevant, the Debian package. It would help
if you could report in that bug if the problem is fixed in the latest
version of the package in Debian, and which releases of Ubuntu are
affected. Then it will be more obvious to developers where the fix needs
to be made and what work might be required.

Thanks,

Robie