Imagination 3.1 released
colossus73 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 17:39:38 UTC 2018
I hope this message finds you well. After 7 years from the last version, I
finally released 3.1. You can download it from here:
This is the changelog:
-Export is now much faster than the 3.0 version.
- Ending the slideshow with a blank slide with the same transition applied
to the first one is now opt$
- Added an elapsed time information in the Export
- Made the slides to be selected during the
preview/export and its number shown on the menu bar.
- Fixed seg-fault when trying to rotate
- Current slideshow is not closed anymore when
clicking ok/cancel in the properties/new slideshow dial$
- Slide duration can be finally set to less than a
second. That was a long requested feature!
- Added patch from Giovanni Mariani to fix ffmpeg
cmd line error when producing VOB.
- Added two more text transitions and moved -r
encoder option before the input filename thanks to Bruc$
- Fixed bugs #82 and #83 thanks to Davide
- Fixed compilation error on Fedora 13 (check for
- Fix loading of slides without image, bug #3306969
- Fix: Propose a project name (unknown.img) when
saving a new project from the "save" button.
- The video formats code was rewritten, including
saving/loading the project settings. Fixes bug #3306$
- Added H.264/MPEG-4 AVC support, thanks to David
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ubuntu-devel-discuss