How install gcc with deb

Caipenghui Caipenghui_c at 163.com
Sat Nov 17 13:11:57 UTC 2018

Hello, everyone:

  My computer is loaded with   ubuntu18.04 LTS, but my computer is not connected to the Internet, so I can't install GCC online. So I have a network in another computer from https://packages.ubuntu.com/bionic-updates/devel/gcc download deb into the u disk to install on my Ubuntu 18.04.

  What's the use of deb? How does deb install GCC?I know that deb can't solve the dependency problem, what can we do?

                                              Caipenghui
                                          Nov, 17, 2018