Can we please have a ´go back´ button on the mini installer just after you´ve selected additional packages

Nicholas Hynes batphone88 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 21:58:17 UTC 2018

A couple of times now I´ve accidentally skipped over the ´select additional
packages´ screen by using ENTER to select a package instead of SPACE.

This is a real pain, becuase currently there is no way to go backand
correct the mistake, and manually installing packages afterwards doesn´t
always seem to get the expected results (I´ve created separate bug reports
for one specific instance). - see
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-meta/+bug/1767728