It is time to use MATE DE as default desktop on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS

Paul Smith paul at mad-scientist.net
Sun Oct 22 16:39:24 UTC 2017

On Sun, 2017-10-22 at 13:41 +0000, Myself wrote:
> a) You become less powerful
> b) They become more necessary
> c) Everyone bows to the great Gnome developers.

Oh for...

I've unsubscribed from this list.  The level of ridiculous inanity has
overwhelmed my ability to deal with it... there's far too much of it in
the world at large these days; I don't need it in my mailbox as well.

I hope anyone who is honestly looking for help with their system
manages to find it, but it won't be from me.

Cheers!