iproute2

Monique van den Berg monique.vandenberg at netronome.com
Fri Oct 13 09:14:46 UTC 2017

Goodday Mr Aravamudan

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/iproute2/+bug/1720126
On the patch I would like to have backported you commented:

"The proper solution is to backport the Debian change to xenial and trusty,
most likely. A git repository that can be used with `git-ubuntu` (sudo snap
install --classic git-ubuntu`) is available here:
https://code.launchpad.net/~usd-import-team/ubuntu/+source/iproute2/+git/iproute2
"

I am unsure of how the process works as this is the first time I am
attempting this, can you please explain the process to me, and what you
meant by your comment?

Thank you

--
Monique van den Berg
Software Engineer

Netronome | First Floor Suite 1, Block A, Southdowns Ridge Office Park,
Cnr Nellmapius and John Vorster St, Irene, Pretoria, 0157
Phone: +27 (12) 665-4427 | Skype: live:moniquevberg |  www.netronome.com