dosbox 0.74-4.2build1 amd64 produces runtime-errors (now)

Nico Schumann nicoschumann at yahoo.de
Mon Mar 6 10:34:06 UTC 2017

Hello dear package maintainers, after a new installation from lubuntu 16.4LTS to lubuntu 16.10, dosbox doesn't work anymore correctly. Now I get this runtime error when I'm runing some games:
Exit to error: DRC64:Unhandled memory reference
On lubuntu 16.4 LTS, dosbox works fine at them. I looked for the 16.4 LTS package version here, and it seems that's the same version like in 16.10. Hence I think, the failure could be due building with a different compiler/-version then it was been build at 16.4 LTS.
Regards, Nico