[Feature request] Bind <super> to Initiate Window Picker

Andrea Greselin nordschleife at live.it
Sun Jul 30 10:45:22 UTC 2017

Hello,
I'm not sure if my request belongs here, anyhow...
I've tried to map <super> to Initiate Window Picker, disabling the binding to the Dash, but I found that Initiate Window Picker may only be bound to a key combination, like super+any letter or super+tab.
I got used quickly, in Gnome, to using <super> for seeing all the windows, it's really handy and it would be nice to reproduce this behaviour in Unity, imo.

Regards,
Andrea