The Simple Things in Life

Xen list at xenhideout.nl
Wed Dec 20 10:20:43 UTC 2017

Martin Pitt schreef op 21-07-2016 7:09:

> FWIW, this is the *only* reply to this thread that I will ever do. I'm
> too busy following my secret agenda to reply to the other mails...

BTW, Martin.

https://piware.de/2016/12/last-day-at-canonical/

I knew you were ;-).

So Martin responded to a thread about systemd
PredictableNetworkInterfaceNames.

I said that it was not in the interest of end users and that the choice
to make this the default could be explained by putting business
consumers first.

He considered that a conspiracy, and then 5 months later he is employed
by that very same company that only has enterprise clients and that was
pushing those changes. ;-).