Future and impact of ongoing projects in Linux world

Xen list at xenhideout.nl
Thu Oct 13 15:49:24 UTC 2016

Ralf, maybe you should stop telling other people what they should do.

Just saying. That no one needs your advice on what to do, no one is
asking for it. You don't determine what people are free to do and what
not, and you are no moderator here.

You are producing a whole lot of noise giving senseless advice to people
who don't want it in an effort apparently to shut them up or make them
go elsewhere.

Please quit, as you're not providing helpful advice.

Regards.