Ubuntu should warn the user if he tries to shutdown or suspend during installation of updates / upgrades

sdfjsfjaei-z3 at yahoo.de sdfjsfjaei-z3 at yahoo.de
Thu Jul 21 11:36:52 UTC 2016

Hello :)
As the title says, I think Ubuntu should warn the user if he/she tries to shutdown or suspend during installation of updates / upgrades.

Just recently I was doing an upgrade from 14.04 to 16.04, but I had to shutdown the laptop due to a flight and thought that suspend should work. It seems to have upgraded important packages right as I used suspend. Now the device shows an error message and doesn't start anymore. A warning would be great. Thank you!
Best regardsZ3