xubuntu 15.04: gwenview

Hartmut Haase hha4491 at web.de
Sat Jan 23 09:26:34 UTC 2016

Hi,
synaptic says that gwenview 4:14.12.3-0ubuntu1 is installed but
gwenview->help says that it is Version 5.0.0 pre.
If I start gwenview from a termianl I get the following messages:

Couldn't start kded5 from org.kde.kded5.service:
QDBusError("org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown", "The name
org.kde.kded5 was not provided by any .service files") , falling back to
running kbuildsycoca5
kf5.kservice.sycoca: Trying to open ksycoca from
"/home/haase/.cache/ksycoca5"
KServiceTypeTrader: serviceType "ThumbCreator" not found
KServiceTypeTrader: serviceType "ThumbCreator" not found
Couldn't start kded5 from org.kde.kded5.service:
QDBusError("org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown", "The name
org.kde.kded5 was not provided by any .service files") , falling back to
running kbuildsycoca5
kf5.kservice.sycoca: Trying to open ksycoca from
"/home/haase/.cache/ksycoca5"
KServiceTypeTrader: serviceType "ThumbCreator" not found
KServiceTypeTrader: serviceType "ThumbCreator" not found
mCurrentMainPageId == 'StartMainPageId'

It seema that the wrong version has been instaslled.
--
Viele Grüße,
Hartmut Haase

Hungerhilfe: http://www.thehungersite.com

Ohne Zensur suchen:
http://suche.amnesty-bergedorf.de
Googeln ohne Google:
https://www.startpage.com/deu

Das heutige Motto:
Wir wissen, daß wir Vorläufige sind
Und nach uns wird kommen: nichts Nennenswertes. (Bertolt Brecht)