about Live CD Customization in boot step

Redhands dream3rd at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 01:46:57 UTC 2015

Sorry for my thoughtless.

The way I customized is unsquashfs the filesystem.squash came from the
ubuntu-14.04.3-desktop-amd64.iso.
Then modifying files in it and mksquashfs the custom squashfs that make the
custom iso.
When it boot to the interactive graphics UI, It is still with a lot of
languages to choose and Ubuntu trace.
I found /var/cache/debconf/templates.dat may be relevant. The templates.dat
with ${RELEASE} variable. I can not find where the ${RELEASE} is. The
problem is how to customize ubuntu deeply.
I try to change these files, but it's still unchangeable.
/etc/lsb-release
/etc/issue
/etc/issue.net
/etc/os-release