about Live CD Customization in boot step

J Fernyhough j.fernyhough at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 15:41:06 UTC 2015

On 25 September 2015 at 16:24, Redhands <dream3rd at gmail.com> wrote:

> How to customize the boot step when to choose try or install?
>
> It still has many languages in the language list and some ubuntu trace on
> Ubuntu  14.04.

Two things.

1) Your first message was received, you don't need to repost to 'bump' -
it's not a forum.

2) You haven't given any detail of the sorts of customisation you're doing
or the method you're using to do it. However, any time I've customised a
boot image I've just edited the menu text files (e.g. menu.cfg, f1.txt).

Regards,

Jonathon