problems about dependency of mysql-server-5.5-dbgsym

Gareth academicgareth at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 03:51:11 UTC 2015

Hi guys

Pls see these two

http://ddebs.ubuntu.com/dists/trusty/main/binary-amd64/Packages

http://ddebs.ubuntu.com/dists/trusty-updates/main/binary-amd64/Packages

with keywork 'Package: mysql-server-5.5-dbgsym'

the same package from different (but related) repo has different
dependencies. One is '(= 5.5.35+dfsg-1ubuntu1)' and another is '(=
5.5.44-0ubuntu0.14.04.1)'. The first on from trusty and breaks in
installation if I don't set ddebs' trust-updates in apt source.

Is that a bug?

--
Gareth

Cloud Computing, OpenStack, Distributed Storage, Fitness, Basketball
OpenStack contributor, kun_huang at freenode
My promise: if you find any spelling or grammar mistakes in my email
from Mar 1 2013, notify me
and I'll donate $1 or ¥1 to an open organization you specify.