Change what is considered by apt-get as major amount of disk space

John Moser john.r.moser at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 13:08:14 UTC 2015

You want apt-get to go from

	This will take 9,205kB disk space.
	Continue? [Y/n]

??

That's pointless.  That would create multiple layouts, requiring me to
assess what the output format is before reading the information from it.
 It would slow down my assessment of what Apt is telling me, because the
information would be in a different format.

You may as well randomly scramble the menu order on Firefox while you're
at it.