Change what is considered by apt-get as major amount of disk space

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 13:06:05 UTC 2015

No, I want to stop apt-get from asking dumb questions. Asking
whatever it is OK to use 1/25000 of disk is a dumb question that
should not be asked.

At the same time it makes sense to ask for confirmation about
installing 2GB of new programs, so -y is not a proper solution in
that case (also, I mentioned "I know that I can use parameters
(with aliases or apt.conf I can even make it permanent) to
completely skip this check.").