Account Management / Shared Secret Generator

Michael Titke michael.tiedtke at o2online.de
Fri Jun 12 16:50:47 UTC 2015

On 12/06/2015 12:23, Dimitri John Ledkov wrote:
> Just use https://lastpass.com/ works fine for me, is cross-platform,
> cross-browser, and cross-mobile.

Looks like a lot of on-line marketing but I still was not able to find
the source code. Do you really want me to buy something blindly just to
then look at the source? No, don't tell me they won't let me look at the
source at all. ;-(

Do they really want me to use something with n features which I could
replace with n times fifty lines of trusted user adaptable System Scheme
code?