Issues with recent security updates?

Luis Mondesi lemsx1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 10:17:52 UTC 2015

Not sure if this is related, but a co-worker of mine over the weekend had his disk filled after doing an upgrade. We examined the box and found a list file for "security" (/var/lib/apt/cache/partial and it was one of the list files) that was taking 171GB of space.

I'll be filing a bug after checking what happened but I'm not sure yet.

Just my 2 cents.

--
Luis