equivalent of chkconfig

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 17 15:32:42 UTC 2015

Am Montag, den 17.08.2015, 17:20 +0200 schrieb Ralf Mardorf:
> On Mon, 17 Aug 2015 17:03:02 +0200, Oliver Grawert wrote:
> >ubuntus upstream is debian in this case ...
>
> ... but systemd's upstream is _not_ Debian.
no, but you blame ubuntu for technical debian decisions here ...

martin pitt and michael biebl work pretty closely with the systemd
upstream community, feel free to review the upstream commits for his
patches if you feel like.

> I already wrote:
> >>it's off topic and we don't need to discuss it.

well, you are spreading unfounded FUD about technical setup on a
technical discussion list, i find that very much on topic ...

ciao
	oli