GHC haskell support for arm64 and ppc64el

Gianfranco Costamagna costamagnagianfranco at yahoo.it
Wed Mar 26 10:34:04 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Seems that fedora is bootstrapping ghc for ppc64
http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/ghc.git/log/?h=epel7

Revert "bootstrap from ghc-7.4.2-11.2.fc19 x86_64 and ppc64"epel7
use cpio --make-directories
install ghc-base.ppc64 on ppc64
bootstrap from ghc-7.4.2-11.2.fc19 x86_64 and ppc64

do you think it is enough for trying in ubuntu?

thanks

Gianfranco

Hello,