GHC haskell support for arm64 and ppc64el

James Haigh james.r.haigh at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 19:58:46 UTC 2014

On 23/03/14 04:52, Stephen P. Villano wrote:

> On 3/23/14, 12:04 AM, James Haigh wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>     I've just realised that there's a bit more hope for this.
>>
> The very words I say every morning when I look in the mirror.
> The later results were dubious.  ;)
Not sure what you mean, or I don't get your joke. I just couldn't help
noticing that the things I quoted from Colin were not actually dead-ends
and that Karel's apparent willingness to help out here could mean that
this makes progress.
    I actually assumed that the reason that this thread dried up was
because there was no reply or no further info had been found. When I
decided to check through March emails yesterday to see if I'd missed
any, I had indeed missed a few important/interesting emails from the
last 3 weeks due to being busy.
    So I was very happy to see that actually this isn't a dead-end.

Best regards,
James Haigh.