Creation of a proper Mono PPA

Robie Basak robie.basak at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 16 13:34:34 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 08:14:48AM -0500, Alexander Trauzzi wrote:
> Despite that, I'm hoping that somehow we can break this cycle/pattern and
> have the two sides come together for the sake of any who want the latest &
> greatest C# on Ubuntu.

I wish you the best in getting better support on Ubuntu. We'd love to
have you!

But please understand that you need a third side: someone willing to put
in the development work to actually make it happen on Ubuntu. You're in
the right place to try and coordinate and seek volunteers, and I
appreciate your efforts and wish you well. I just want you to be clear
that nothing will happen until you can find developers committed to
working on your cause.

HTH,

Robie