Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Feedback and Bug App

alexlanganke at googlemail.com alexlanganke at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 16 20:13:50 UTC 2014

I would gladly draw up a more detailed outline. Give me a few days and I will do some sketches with annotations etc. to show what I am proposing.

By the way, I don’t want Ubuntu to become Windows and I am happy that it is not. There are good reasons why Ubuntu is my OS of choice for all my serious computing and why I am trying to help improve it. On the other hand I strongly believe in learning from ones competition and peers and in that sense I must disagree with you: Ubuntu has to be compared to Windows and Mac OS X because, if there is something on a different platform that feels “better” than a comparable experience on Ubuntu, we should be asking us why that is and if that is perhaps something we can adapt for us without compromising what Ubuntu stands for and what it is trying to achieve.

Just my 2 cents.

I will be back in a few days with more Information.

Alex