Puppet version bump

Ryan Tandy ryan at nardis.ca
Wed Feb 6 00:45:53 UTC 2013

John Moser <john.r.moser <at> gmail.com> writes:
> 2.  Convince Ubuntu to put the newest Puppetmaster in Backports.  I am
> not advocating this either.

Slightly off-topic, but FWIW I would be happy to see raring's puppet
(whatever version that ends up being) in precise-backports.
lucid-backports has puppet 2.7 and that made my life a LOT easier since
my puppetmaster runs precise and I am using some recent modules. Having
backports available but not installed by default is really quite nice.
Furthermore it's quite likely that at some point I'll have some clients
running a newer Ubuntu than the puppetmaster, and it would be great to
be able to support it just by upgrading puppetmaster to a backports
version.