Aptitude installed by default on 13.10?

Robert Holtzman holtzm at cox.net
Wed Apr 10 18:59:55 UTC 2013

On Tue, Apr 09, 2013 at 04:17:11PM -0400, Brett Cornwall wrote:

             ......snip.....

> This has been blown way out of proportion - please ignore the
> trollish comment of discouraging CLI usage. This was only ever about
> replacing a default program with another one. And that has been
> identified as hard-to-do with no real benefits.

Don't know if that was aimed at me or Dmitrijs, but if it was me let
me assure you it was no troll. It was in reply to "On Ubuntu Desktop
we want to discourage usage of command line =) as there is no need for
that for non-developers" from Dmitrijs' post. I also stated that I hoped
that was a joke.

--
Bob Holtzman
If you think you're getting free lunch,