Luminance HDR package

Davide Anastasia davideanastasia at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Mar 4 13:21:59 UTC 2012

Hi All,
I want to introduce myself since this is the my first message on this
mailing list.
I am currently the principal maintainer of Luminance HDR, an
open-source project that some of you may already know with its
previous name, Qtpfsgui. I took over as leader of the project in
September 2010, granted by the previous principal (Giuseppe Rota).
Since then, constantly fighting with the lack of time, I have tried to
improve Luminance HDR, releasing a new version every 6 months or so.
The current version (2.2.) is dated January 2012
(http://qtpfsgui.sourceforge.net/?p=207), but Ubuntu repositories are
still stuck on Qtpfsgui 1.9.3 (
http://packages.ubuntu.com/precise/qtpfsgui ).

I don't know whether this mail list is the right place, but I wonder
whether it is possible to push for an update of this package into the
next Ubuntu LTS. Currently Ubuntu's users keep up to date using
external PPA.

Best regards,
Davide Anastasia