www.shockwave.com http://unity3d.com/unity/ - i smell trouble...

HSO adam at biznes.linux.pl
Thu Feb 9 10:55:37 UTC 2012

Okay, good 1 Y or 2 Year, and promoting PNaCl and NaCl  but what with
already shocwave (work good&fast in slow machines na Dx 7 or OpenGL
1.2 card ) programs and games - don't work i Ubuntu... a say that one
more time - for me whatever with adobe a their technology -
i use Ubuntu on Laptop - And for me good -
 but people who already use them and one to Migrate to Ubuntu - they
Stuck/stop - they say not work, and back Window and Mac -

--

"powiedz mi, a zapomnę, pokaż -- a zapamiętam, pozwól mi działać, a zrozumiem!"
niebezpiecznik.pl