Brainstorming for UDS-P

Sam Smith smickson at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 24 14:23:53 UTC 2011

Is there any hope of Nautilus gaining the ability to read Tags?

Be nice to be able to add tags to files, like a text-document and be able to search via tag in the Files & Folders lens. It would also be great to be able to view MP3 and MP4 tags from within Nautilus. There's presently no way to view mp3 and mp4 tags in a list-like details view. Maybe this could be accomplished via plugins or something?