Anjuta IDE and Glade Interface Designer Ubuntu 11.04

Chris Jones chrisjones at comcen.com.au
Sun Mar 13 02:24:20 UTC 2011

Craig, did you upgrade from 10.10 > 11.04 or did you perform a fresh
11.04 install?

I am curious, because if you have upgraded from another version, some
packages may not have upgraded correctly and causing a conflict
somewhere. But this is only a guess. I highly doubt that it has anything
to do with Unity.
But at a guess, your bug report would definitely be related to Ubuntu
directly rather that Anjuta.

--
Chris Jones

PHOTO RESOLUTIONS - Photo - Graphic - Web
C and L Jones - Proprietors

ABN: 98 317 740 240
WWW: http://photoresolutions.freehostia.com
@: chrisjones at comcen.com.au or photoresolutions at comcen.com.au

Command lines and Linux terminals are my comfort zone!

OS: Windows XP               OS: Fedora 14
System:  x86                 System: Linux 2.6.35.11-83 x86_64
Desktop: Professional        Desktop: GNOME 2.32.0

OS: FreeBSD 7.3-p3
System: i386
Server: Headless-WebUI