Driver for Ricoh webcam

Amir Eldor amir.eldor at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 08:34:30 UTC 2011

I have an HP Paviliion whose webcam does not work 'out of the box'. Just
tried this module now and it worked although it seems to only give a
black/white image. Hmm, also note that I didn't compile it, just used the
two .debs they give on the website.

Thank you Nedas :), I thought the module was gone since last time I searched
for the net said Hello, World 404.