Keyboard access to me menu in Unity? -- lacks front-to-back cycling

Evan Huus eapache at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 11:47:58 UTC 2011

On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 7:36 AM, Jason Todd <jtodd929 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> The other issue I'm facing when accessing Session-Menu is that the arrow
> keys don't cycle front-to-back/back-to-front when scrolling the panel
> indicators in Beta 2.

I'm actually able to do this just fine. One tap left and I wrap
around. That's odd.

> For example, if I have no apps open (and then no global menus present) and I
> press F10 the highlight appears on the first indicator menu.

Another difference with my machine: If I have no apps open, the global
menu for nautilus shows up (since presumably the desktop is nautilus,
and it has focus). Again, odd.

One of our machines seems to be behaving oddly. I'm guessing it's mine
(it's an upgrade from maverick from lucid), but either way it would be
nice to know the intended behavior here.

Cheers,
Evan