Keyboard access to me menu in Unity? -- lacks front-to-back cycling

Jason Todd jtodd929 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 16 11:36:44 UTC 2011

The other issue I'm facing when accessing Session-Menu is that the arrow keys don't cycle front-to-back/back-to-front when scrolling the panel indicators in Beta 2.
For example, if I have no apps open (and then no global menus present) and I press F10 the highlight appears on the first indicator menu. If I press the left arrow key (with the intention of cycling to the Session-Menu) nothing happens. If I press the right-arrow key then I can cycle through the menus, but I have to go through each indicator menu which involves much tapping. I would be so much faster to be able to tap the right-arrow key and land directly on the session-menu.