Late-cycle UI changes and Documentation

Jason Todd jtodd929 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 11 22:28:22 UTC 2011

What do u mean, " I noticed that you can display the Launcher just by pressing your mouse against the far left side of the screen."?

I LOVE that the launcher only activates when the cursor goes to the upper-left corner! Please don't say this has changed. If the launcher activates anytime the cursor touches the left margin, it will result in endless burdens for everyday use.