Indie Software Dev

Jon Buys jonbuys at me.com
Sat Mar 6 02:34:28 UTC 2010

Thank you all for sharing your insight.  I forgot about Moneydance and the games, those are very good points.  I'm finishing my app on the Mac for now, but I'll be keeping a very close eye on the Linux market.  I'm very interested in bringing a Linux version to market, but one thing at a time.

I've been pleasantly surprised today, I was halfway expecting answers to my question to be hostile.

Thanks again,

Jon