Fwd: [Lxde-list] LXDE meeting at LinuxTag 2010

jairo mayorga jairomayo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 14:34:31 UTC 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christoph Wickert <christoph.wickert at googlemail.com>
Date: 2010/6/5
Subject: Re: [Lxde-list] LXDE meeting at LinuxTag 2010
To: LXDE list <lxde-list at lists.sourceforge.net>

Am Freitag, den 04.06.2010, 02:24 +0200 schrieb Christoph Wickert:
> Hello world,
> LinuxTag 2010 will take place in Berlin June 9th - 12th. We are planning
> to have a meeting of LXDE users, developers and package maintainers. If
> you want to join us, please add yourself at
>       http://wiki.lxde.org/en/LinuxTag_2010
> so we can coordinate the meeting.

Yet another page where you can add yourself. This time we are looking
for a time slot to meet:

Please mark *all* suitable times for you, we might then agree on a
date/time. I think we meet at least for 2 hours.

I would prefer something in the afternoon, so we can all go directly
from the Linuxtag to our BBQ at c-base. This means, that Saturday likely
is not the best day, everything else should be fine.

Lxde-list mailing list
Lxde-list at lists.sourceforge.net