Ubuntu-devel-discuss Digest, Vol 44, Issue 37

Shane Fagan shanepatrickfagan at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 26 16:02:02 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-07-26 at 21:23 +0530, karthikeyan Sivakkumar wrote:
> Can you please specify me any links for downloading full ubuntu source
> code ? I need it for my B.E. Project ...

Hey karthikeyan,

Your going to have to grab the source code from launchpad package by
package[0]. Some of them arent included in ubuntu but are available in
the repository you'll have to sort out which ones you need also there
are language packs there too so its a bit crazy if you want to download
all of them. There is no one download link for you you'll have to get it
yourself.

--fagan

[0] https://code.launchpad.net/ubuntu/