Tomcat permissions and class loading

Florent Georges lists at fgeorges.org
Thu Jul 15 22:25:17 UTC 2010

Louis Simard wrote:

  Hi,

> Would this do the trick:

  Thanks for your response.

> permission java.lang.RuntimePermission "getClassLoader";
> permission java.lang.RuntimePermission "createClassLoader";

  I got getClassLoader but not createClassLoader.  After having
added it, I get now the following error:

      (java.lang.RuntimePermission
      accessClassInPackage.org.apache.tomcat.util.http)

  I wonder if it is possible to grant the accessClassInPackage to
the webapp without hard-coding the class name in the policy file?
(the name of the classes to be loaded dynamically are not known
untill runtime...)

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges