sunbird

Francesco Fumanti francesco.fumanti at gmx.net
Thu Jul 8 12:36:14 UTC 2010

Hi,

I also prefer sunbird to lightning: indeed, I am still using the sunbird version that shipped with karmic on the development version of Maverick.

If I remember correctly, it is possible to install Sunbird on Lucid and Maverick by going to the following page: http://packages.ubuntu.com/

On that page, search for the packages 'calendar-timzones' and 'sunbird' for karmic, download their .deb corresponding to your computer architecture and install them.

Cheers,

Francesco.