Aptitude included in Maverick by default

Evan Huus eapache at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 03:04:03 UTC 2010

On 2010-07-02, at 10:18 PM, Rovanion Luckey <rovanion.luckey at gmail.com> wrote:

> Paul's message seems to have been stuck in moderation, according to
> the mail headers.
>
> I was wondering why I got over 30 emails from the ubuntu-devel-discuss list today. What's the occasion?

Non-subscriber posts to the list go through human moderation before being sent. The moderation queue gets processed... infrequently.

I don't know if there is a way to volunteer for that job, actually - the volume doesn't seem that great, and I wouldn't mind doing it if that gets the messages delivered in a more timely fashion...

Cheers,
Evan