compiz 0.8.4-0ubuntu2.1 alleged bugs report

Bruno Girin brunogirin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 09:43:39 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-06-02 at 17:50 +0200, Emmanuel Michon wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'd like to report few bugs I believe are due to the compiz component on
> a fresh ubuntu amd64
>
> If this mail should not be sent here, please direct me to the proper
> location.

Hi Emmanuel,

Thanks for your interest in reporting issues with Compiz. Can you file
the bugs in Launchpad under the compiz package please? You can do that
easily from the command line by typing:

ubuntu-bug compiz

Note that you will have to register in Launchpad when you file the bugs.
This is so that bug triagers can contact you if they need more
information.

Bruno