Question about this list

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Thu Jan 28 02:52:41 UTC 2010

Hi.  My problem with sites like google or yahoo for mail is accessibility.
I'm a totally blind person.  Both web sites use javascript that force me into a Firefox session if I want to use them.
Unfortunately, the Mozilla developers seem to put most of there recent efforts into Windows access while letting
Linux access get ignored.
I have no problem reading mailing lists with mutt or reading the list archives with elinks, so google groups is something
for me to avoid when ever possible.
Mutt is a very powerful email client.  I've tried others, but always end up back with mutt because it has features I've
never found in other mail clients.

I can't afford the cost of Windows or a Windows screen reader, so don't even suggest I use Windows!

          Kenny